Electric Vehicle Charging For Your Home
There are many types of electric vehicle charge points to choose from.
Low Carbon Energy we work closely with you to ensure we install the most suitable charge point for your needs – whether for you and your family or for other visitors to your home.
We will identify, supply and install the charging solution you require, providing end to end project management for your charge points.
Why install a charge point at home?
- To recharge your vehicle at home, typically overnight.
- An existing mains socket will only charge your vehicle at the slowest speed possible. A dedicated charge point will increase the speed, safety and security of your charging facility.
- A dedicated charge point can be installed in the most convenient location possible for your vehicle.
- A government grant may be available for your domestic charge point. Ask your Rexel Energeasy Drive installer for details.
Installing a charge point at your home
To help you decide which type of charge point (EVCP) is best for your home, we will consider the following with you:
- Do you have a suitable location where you can have your charging point installed?
- Do you meet the eligibility criteria for the government grant? Both your property and vehicle must meet the criteria.?
- Most drivers will qualify for the grant, but you can .
- The power supply you have available and what speed of charge can therefore be installed at your home.
We work with you
午夜非会员试看60秒,非会员试看60秒体验At Low Carbon Energy, we will work through each of these considerations with you, to ensure the EVCPs installed meet your current and future requirements.
Want To Know More? Contact Low Carbon Energy On 01282 421489 Or Email Info@lzjiaye.com