Electric Vehicle Charging for Car Parks
There are many types of electric vehicle charge points to choose from.
午夜非会员试看60秒,非会员试看60秒体验Low Carbon Energy work closely with you to ensure we install the most suitable charge points for your needs – whether for your customers, staff or other visitors to your car park.
We will identify, supply and install the charging solution you require, providing end to end project management for your charge points.
Why install charge points in your car park?
- To accommodate the rapidly increasing number of electric vehicles.
- To help ensure your car park is preferred over others by electric vehicle drivers.
- To create a more environmentally friendly destination and to help meet local authority CO2 targets.
- To encourage the use of electric vehicles in the local area.
- To help advertise your car park, by choosing for it to appear on online maps and apps that publicise charging locations.
Installing charge points in your car park
To help you decide which type of charge point (EVCP) is best for your car park, consider the following:
- What speed of charge will drivers require? This will depend on how long a customer typically spends in your car park.
- How many spaces will be required for EVCPs to meet current and future demand?
- Do you wish to offer charging as a free service, or will drivers have to pay?
- If drivers are to pay for using the EVCP, do you want to just recover the cost of the electricity used?
- Do you offer contract spaces? If so, do you want to record the cost of the electricity
each person uses, so you can bill them at the end of each week/month?
- Do you have suitable parking bays close to a wall or will the EVCPs need to be free standing?
- The power supply available compared to the number of EVCPs you wish to install?